Keeping your browser updated is very important. Out of date web browsers can have serious security, speed, compatibility problems. On the other side, if you’re using a secure web browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari, with updated version of relevant browser in your PC or mobile phone, you may have a more comfortable experience with new features, extensions and better customisability.
Importance to Update Browser
There are many reasons you should update your web browser. So, in short, by regularly updating your web browser, you can:
- Secure your browser against viruses, scams and other threats.
- Speed your browser up as every new browser version improves the speed.
- No Compatibility & new Technology issue i.e. you can view sites that are using the latest technology.
- You can have Comfortable & better experience.
How do I Update Browser?
Most of the web browser, whether in Desktop Computers or Smartphone, automatically update themselves. The browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer etc. do not required to manually be updated.
However, you have to sometimes, manually update your web-browser due to any issue or problem in your System or OS. Following is the list of different web browsers your can pick to learn how to verify that your version of Browser is the latest or to update it manually.
List of Browsers You can Learn to Update
- Update Google Chrome
- Update Mozilla Firefox
- Update Microsoft Edge
- Update Safari in PC
- Update Internet Explorer (IE)
- Update Epic Browser
- Update Yandex Browser
- Update SRware Iron Browser
- Update Tor Browser
- Update UC Browser
- Update Comodo Dragon Browser
- Update Puffin Web Browser
- Update Rockmelt Browser
- Update Maxthon Browser
- Update Avant Browser
- Update Slimjet Browser
- Update Naked Browser
- Update Netscape Navigator