If you’ve got a new iPad or iPhone, and don’t know how to set it up, you’re at right place. Here you’ll learn how to set up new iPad or iPhone by Apple without cord. Since Apple has removed the cord from iOS to computer, there is now an alternative way to setup iPad for the first time.
Step by Step Set Up New iPad
As Apple has removed the option of cord, connecting iPad with computer becomes somewhat tricky. But not that tricky. You just need to connect your iPad with a secured Wi-Fi connection and then connect your computer with the same connection. Your devices will be in synch with your computer. If you’re still confuse, simply follow the following steps.
- First of all, swipe from left to right on your iPad to unlock it and move your home screen.
- Set up a default language. Choose the language that your iPad will use to communicate with you.
- Choose a region or a country. This allows Apple to provide you with
- Set up a Wi-Fi connection. Connect you iPad with a secured Wi-Fi connection, the same as the one your computer or PC is connected to.
- This step is kind of temporary. You can turn your location on for the time being and turn it off later on. If you iPad doesn’t have a GPS then it can locate you using the Wi-Fi networks nearby.
- You can turn off your location later or limit who can use your location.
- Now this is the main step. If you are a first time user of Apple then you have to set up a new iCloud account. Your settings will be saved there and can be user later when you run in to problems to restore them.
- If you are an old user with a new iPad then things are easier for you. Just use Apple iCloud services to get your device running. Just visit the link https://www.icloud.com/ and add you Username & Password to login. Now you can either choose a backup to restore or you can choose “set up as new iPad”.
- Now your iPad will be up and running in no time.
Now Set Up an iCloud Account:
If you are a long term user of apple products then you must an Apple ID that you use to download music or purchase apps from iTunes. You can use this same Apple ID.
But if you are a first time user then don’t worry. You can set up and Apply for yourself. You can create an account using the following steps.
- First visit the link https://www.icloud.com/.
- Click on “create your now” option below the login button.
- Now you will see a form. Fill in the required information such as name, location and email.
- Once done agree with terms and conditions and you have your own Apple ID.
You can download iTunes on your computer as well. This will save a lot of time for you. And your iCloud account will create an online backup for you. In case you lose your device it gets stored online and you can restore it later on.