We are going to learn how to update Google Chrome web browser.
It may be interesting for you to know that Google Chrome was the first browser which provided option of automatic updates. It can be considered as revolution, because before this it was up to user to check and install available updates in their web browser.
What if your chrome browser is not auto updating or out of date???
There could be several reasons for this, such as:
- Computer firewall is preventing Chrome from automatically checking and installing updates.
- You or someone else (may be accidentally) configured Chrome to not auto update by disabling auto-update option from settings.
- You employer has blocked chrome from auto update
If you’ve any of these issues, then you have to fix them by yourself. Let us learn how to update Google Chrome in your PC or Smartphone. Its really gonna help you out no matter which version of the Chrome you are using, or installed in your device.
Step by Step – How to Update Chrome?
Now we will discuss the updating procedure.
Step 1: Open Google Chrome menu
Open you chrome browser and go to menu list by clicking “customize and control” button upper right side of chrome. Then click/tap the “Help” button and then “About chrome”. This is for windows.
If you’re using Mac OS the open chrome browser. There will be “chrome” button in menu list at the top of browser’s window. Click/tap this button and then click “About chrome”
Step 2: Checking for Updates and Updating of Chrome
Once you click or tap “About” chrome” then chrome will automatically start checking for updates.
It will show “updating chrome” when it will be checking for updates. If your chrome browser is already up to date, then it will notify you otherwise it will search and install updates.
Step 3: Relaunch the Chrome
After updating there is relaunch button that you need to click/tap. After relaunch of chrome you should be using latest version of Google chrome.
Now chrome will notify you “Google chrome is up to date”. So, you’ve successfully updated your chrome browser. Enjoy!
Normally if chrome doesn’t update automatically then use this method to update your chrome browser.
- How To Update Google Chrome Browser To The Latest Version
- How To Update Google Chrome Latest Version Get Help In
- How To Completely Disable Google Chrome Update Wikihow
- How To Disable Google Chrome Auto Update Stack Overflow
- 3 Ways To Update Google Chrome Wikihow
- Publish In The Chrome Web Store Google Chrome
- How To Fix This Neterr Cert Weak Signature Algorithm
- Fix Aw Snap Page Crashes And Other Google Support
- Update Google Chrome Computer Google Chrome Help
- Disable Google Chrome Automatic Software Update On Mac