If you’re using Microsoft Windows 10, then it will automatically install the update of Edge browser, whenever it install system updates.
However, if due to any reason(s), your Microsoft Edge browser is out of date and you need to update it manually, then follow this following Step by step procedure of manually updating your Microsoft Edge browser.
Updating Microsoft Edge Browser Manually
Step 1: Click/Tap “Start” button
First of call click/tap the “Start” button in the task-bar of your computer then click/tap the settings.
Now you can see several options appeared on screen. Click/tap “Update and Security” and then “Windows update”
Step 2: Click or Tap on “Check for Updates” available
Now the option of “check for updates” will appear on screen, click/tap this button.
Step 3: Start Updating Edge browser
If there will be some latest updates available for your browser then it will start downloading and installing these updates.
That’s all. You’ve successfully updated your Microsoft edge web browser. Enjoy!
- Health Yahoo Lifestyle
- Stock Quotes Financial Tools News And Analysis Msn Money
- 20160113 Maineprogramms25s Blog
- Webstandards In Deutscher Sprache Edition W3de
- Download Updatestar Updatestarcom
- Nutrition Fitness Medical Wellness Msn Health Fitness
- How To Make A Media Kit That Rocks Blog Sponsorships
- Canon Ir7086 Series Service Manual Pdf Download
- Daily Life Lifestyle Fashion Celebrity Beauty
- Autolib Drives The Value Of Iot Microsoft