Step 1: Click/Tap “Customize and Control” button
First of all, you need to click/tap on icon you can see at upper right side of your chrome browser showing three horizontal or dotted lines. It is called “Customize and Control” button. Click or tap on it. It will show you a list of drop down menu. I am sure you can easily find “Settings” option in that menu.
Step 2: Click or Tap “Settings” from the drop down
Step 3: Access “Content Settings”
Step 5: Click/Tap the button “Done”
After selecting appropriate options for you now click or tap “Done” in order to save your settings that you just made in chrome browser.
- Le Live Marseille Aller Dans Les Plus Grandes Soires
- Netbeans Plugin Portal Netbeans Ide Plugins Repository
- Apk Downloader Extension For Chrome Code Kim Cm
- Download Updatestar Updatestarcom
- Tiddlywiki A Nonlinear Personal Web Notebook
- Weebly Website Builder Create A Free Website Store Or Blog
- Webstandards Edition W3de
- A History Dictionarycoms Word Of The Year Everything
- Daily Life Lifestyle Fashion Celebrity Beauty