Disabled Cookies in Safari browser for iPad? Don’t worry, because, its not a rocket science to enable cookies in Safari on iPad. This guide will help you if you find how to enable cookies in safari on your iPad. Just follow below mentioned few steps and your job is done.
Step by Step Guide to Enable Cookies in Safari
Step 1: Open “Settings” from the Home Screen
First of all, go to the home screen of your iPad. And open “Settings”. You can find settings option in grid icons.
Step 2: Scroll down and Tap on the “Safari” option
Settings menu will start showing at left side. Scroll down this menu by dragging the screen upwards and search for “Safari”. Tap on it once you see “Safari”.
Step 3: Scroll down to search “Block Cookies” option
Now you can see safari menu appearing at right side. There are many setting options related to safari are appearing. Drag your iPad screen upward and search for “Block Cookies” option.
Step 4: Open “Block Cookies” and Tap on “Always Allow” option
Open “Block Cookies” and many options related to cookies will appear.
“Always block” option is for totally blocking cookies in safari on you iPad.
“Always Allow” option will totally allow cookies in your browser. Select this option if you want so.
“Allow from Current Website Only” option will enable cookies for the website you have currently opened in safari and will disable cookies for all other websites.
“Allow from Websites I visit” will enable cookies on websites you often visit. Even if you have not opened those websites right now. It still enables cookies for those sites. Like Facebook, Gmail, YouTube etc.
You have the appropriate option in one of the above-mentioned options. But if you are confused and you actually do not understand this stuff then we recommend you to choose default option. It will reset your default browser settings.
Once you selected an option then simply close this window. You have successfully made your required changes in safari on you iPad. Enjoy!
- Enable Cookies Enabling Cookies Turn Cookies On
- Clear The History And Cookies From Safari On Your Iphone
- 3 Ways To View And Recover Deleted Safari History On
- Intuneapparaatbeperkingsinstellingen Voor Ios Azure
- How To Enable The Emoji Emoticon Keyboard In Ios Wikihow
- Ie11 Enable Or Disable Cookies Technipages
- How To Print Mail From Iphone Ipad Ios Using Airprint
- How To Delete Cookies And Stored Website Data In Safari
- Find Saved Passwords On Iphone Ipad In Safari Os X Daily
- Fix Safari Crashing On Ipad And Ios Os X Daily