Google Maps now displays instructions for two-wheelers in India.
Google has offered a bike mode in Google Maps that permits the ones on two-wheelers in finding the most efficient direction for his or her travel. The function is designed for India, the sector’s biggest two-wheeler marketplace. With maximum bylanes within the nation now not vast sufficient to deal with vehicles, launching a devoted two-wheeler mode lets in the ones on motorcycles and scooters in finding extra optimized routes.
Similar to four-wheeler navigation, motorbike mode provides turn-by-turn instructions, estimated time of arrival, and voice activates. The corporate additionally mentioned offline maps and landmark-based navigation, two options that have been to begin with advanced for India however made their approach to world markets.
For now, it looks as if the two-wheeler mode is proscribed to India, however Google would possibly release it in different markets supplied there is sufficient passion.
- Google Latest News On Google Read Breaking News On Zee News
- Qna Ask Questions Get Answers To Questions Indiatimes
- Music Streaming Showdown Saavn Vs Gaana Vs Wynk Vs Jio
- 151 Best Ever Whatsapp Status Android Tips Tricks
- Autos Yahoo News Latest News Headlines
- Power Clean 2000 Fuel System And Engine Decarbonization
- Sach Pass In July Itinerary Road Conditions Updates
- Want A Phone With A Good Camera Heres What You Should
- Google Has Been Secretly Collecting Android Users Cell
- How To Clear Search And Location History In Google Maps On