Like other devices, Google Chrome web browser of your iPhone or iPad/iPod can always keep a record of your browser history, cookies and cache. If you want to hide your net surfing on these devices then you can clear your browsing history, cookies and cache by following this step by method.
Steps to Remove Cache, History & Cookies on Chrome on iOS Devices
Step 1: Tap the “Option” button
Tap the three dot button that you can at upper right side of your device screen when you open chrome browser. A list of options will appear once you tap.
Step 2: Tap on the “Settings” Option
Scroll down this list until you see “Settings”. Tap this Setting option. Once you’re in settings there will be a “privacy” option. It contains your personal browsing details.
Step 3: Navigate to “Clear Browsing History” and Tap “Finished”
There you can see “Clear browsing data”. You’ll be asked to choose different things that you want to erase form your device. Blue stick symbol will appear for things that are about to be cleared.
Once you decided what to clear and what to keep saved then tap red “Clear Browsing Data” button there. Your browsing history will be cleared. Now tap “Finished” in the top right corner of the screen.
You’ve successfully cleared what you want erase from your browser history. Now you can resume your web surfing!
- How To Clear Chrome Browser Historycache On Iphone And Ipad
- How To Clear Your Ipad Cache Cookies And History
- Clear Browsing Data Android Google Chrome Help
- Clear The History And Cookies From Safari On Your Iphone
- How To Clear Chrome History And Cache On Iphoneipad
- Clear Your Web Browsers Cache Cookies And History
- Clear Browsing Data In Chrome For Iphone Or Ipod Touch
- How To Clear Browsing Data In Chrome For Ipad Lifewire
- How To Clear Chrome Browser History Cache Cookies On
- Clear History Cache And Cookies From Safari Browser On